A touring collaborative programme of works, developed in collaboration with artist Jim Hobbs, commissioned by the 16mm Film Collective in New York MONO NO AWARE, delving into the archives of the New York Public Library and LUX, the experimental film collective in London, the programme presents reimagined and reinterpreted films from the archive with newly composed soundtracks alongside original works.
- THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2016 @ New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
40 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY, 10023
- WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2019 @ Clothworkers Centenary Concert Hall, School of Music, Leeds University, UK
- THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2019 @ Star and Shadow Cinema, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK
- FRIDAY, MAY 17, 2019 @ Athens School of Fine Art, Athens, Greece.
- FRIDAY, MAY 24, 2019 @ Danish Film Institute, Copenhagen, Denmark.
[display-posts category="(I)MAGESOUND(S)" include_excerpt="true"]
(I)MAGESOUND(S) – eContact! 19.2 — Light+Sound / Lumière+son (October / octobre 2017) – https://econtact.ca/19_2/hill-hobbs_imagesounds.html